Discuss HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 electrical system designs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

John J

-
Trainee
Reaction score
So I’ve recently started my level 3 course and I’m doing electrical system designs the one with the hotel extension and pool and cafe block I’ve done question 1 but stuck on all of question 2 some guidance would be appreciated thanks.

Don't treat the question as a whole, break it down into its individual parts.

So for part A search online for luminaires and select ones that fill the criteria in the question.

For example 600x600mm LED panel lights 40w rating 4000K colour. Some units will be fitted with 3 hour emergency backup units to comply with emergency lighting regulations.

Units will have to have a suitable IP rating to use within the pool area, refer to section 7 of BS7671 for specific IP ratings in pool areas etc etc.

Hi John,

I'm currently doing the same project.

The hotel rooms are like premier inns rooms. sockets either side of beds, 2 double socket on table for tv, kettle etc & socket by the sofa, heater fcu by the door & towel rail fcu outside of the bathroom.
CU in each room by the door.

when i get back home i'll convert my visio file to pdf & pm you so you can take a look.

maybe we can buddy up on this & throw ideas about?

Michael

For a further hint:
I used to Inspect hotels, each floor had a distribution board supplying small (4 or 6 way) boards in each room. Maybe a power cct, lights, shower etc ...

Hi John,

I'm currently doing the same project.

The hotel rooms are like premier inns rooms. sockets either side of beds, 2 double socket on table for tv, kettle etc & socket by the sofa, heater fcu by the door & towel rail fcu outside of the bathroom.
CU in each room by the door.

when i get back home i'll convert my visio file to pdf & pm you so you can take a look.

maybe we can buddy up on this & throw ideas about?

Michael
Do they have consumer units in each room?

Reply to HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 electrical system designs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock