Currently reading:
hi all new to the forum after some advice

Discuss hi all new to the forum after some advice in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sam.sam89

Hi all im new to the forum and looking for some advice from a commercial sparky....
My grandad has not not long passed away and has left me some eletrical items 1 of which is very specialized
(Nanovip pluss power & harmonic analyzer) im after somone thatbuses these or someone that would have use for this? Lots of extras
Availible and its all nee please help guys

Some photo's and the model number might help you greatly!!
Ask the admin here to give you full access to allow you to post photo's...

Re: hi all new to the forum after some advice hope you can see the pic ive added

:welcome::santa1::bobby::dunce2:
Some photo's and the model number might help you greatly!!
Ask the admin here to give you full access to allow you to post photo's...

Attachments

• 1427804450262.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 46
Looks as if it's single phase only, so could be of limited use outside of domestic or small commercial installations. But still a nice bit of kit to own...

No its single and 3 phase mate i know that... has a 200amp clip and an extra 1 which is 1000amp
Spoke to the supplier and they say its very expensive just where to sell it wonder if anyone on the forum has use for 1 ive just had the new update emailed for software too

Start a new thread in the tools for sale section,the present topic title won't help it to sell because there are quite a few on here who may have use

Reply to hi all new to the forum after some advice in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock