Discuss Napit course on emergency lighting and fire alarm systems in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rpa07

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I recently read that thread and my library card came through the post today. The 5839 is rediculously expensive at £240 - it's a book not the Guttenburg Bible (though it is the Fire bible!)

Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Reaction score
I recently read that thread and my library card came through the post today. The 5839 is rediculously expensive at £240 - it's a book not the Guttenburg Bible (though it is the Fire bible!)
Check out the price of BS9999 if you think that's expensive!

Rpa07

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
£380 but you can get the member price of £190 if you join for £194! Do they think we've all just got off the boat?

Rpa07

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Watch it @Vortigern, too many people from Bristol joining their Newcastle library online, they may get the wrong idea. I hope they don't think I'll be taken any crime novels over the counter - cheaper to buy a mobile library than travel all that way!

westward10

Admin
Mod
Esteemed
Reaction score
Did you know British Standards have to be written to a standard and guidance for this can be found in BS0 the British Standard for all British Standards.

Reply to Napit course on emergency lighting and fire alarm systems in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net