Currently reading:
Pv and Scaffolders in Scotland

Discuss Pv and Scaffolders in Scotland in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikefell

Hi....I'm hoping one of you brothers can help me out....I've a PV install to do in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tullibody, Clackmannanshire in Scotland to do for my dads friend and I am trying to keep costs down to a minimum... Does anyboy know of any reasonably priced scaffolders in and around the FK 10 area....

Many Thanks

Mike
[/FONT]

I personally would just go on checkatrade or something getting scaff up is easy... getting it down can be the hard part, checkatrade should give you an idea of if they are any good and how well priced they are... if not blag it.. your going to Scotland as a one off I assume tell the scaff you do "x" installs a week in england and your looking to move into scotland where you expect the same level of business but you need to try someone as a one off, and I am sure cheap prices will follow.

I personally would just go on checkatrade or something getting scaff up is easy... getting it down can be the hard part, checkatrade should give you an idea of if they are any good and how well priced they are... if not blag it.. your going to Scotland as a one off I assume tell the scaff you do "x" installs a week in england and your looking to move into scotland where you expect the same level of business but you need to try someone as a one off, and I am sure cheap prices will follow.

That made me chuckle, I'm a wiser person these days, but Ive fallen for that one a couple times!

We often pay between £800 and £1100 and have never managed to get it lower from a legit firm, it's gutting hearing people talk about paying £500 down south

Tom

I think they are golden tubes in scotland I could pay £350 ex vat northwest the go ED or FK and pay £1200 quid not worth doing the installs that why I stopped installing up in scotland scaffolders are greedy wee beggers and talk aload of haggis

- - - Updated - - -

and play bag pipes

Reply to Pv and Scaffolders in Scotland in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock