Discuss ReactFast Training Centre - Electrical Course in Birmingham in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

lee

Reactfast Training Birmingham

Course feedback

Reactfast:( is offering one of these great courses to us want to be electricians, with all the hopes of getting you where you need to be to get a job

With this company you will get your 16th edition and also you part p logic. Meet really friendly tutors and make great friends. They have a works shop that is great for helping you learn the basic skills to go out there and work ok people houses

The stuff you will take in will amazed you both good and bad!!

If you want my opinion I’d say look elsewhere the only thing that Reactfast:( are good for is taking your money . . . then after that all there interested in is getting you out the door as quick as they can! Yeah I got my 16th edition and everything else there offering.

If you pay this money to Reactfast:( you will feel over charged at the end of it and you will see their company will not help you get employment after you have phoned every company going and been told that you lack of experiences cannot help you.

And then if you think of going back to get some more advice from them . . . they just toe the line and say keep looking someone’s going to need a mate :(. . . . This is after you have paid you money and sat there coursing. Before you pay the money the line is that there are not enough electricians out there!

I could go on but reading gets to people

what i will say is dont be put of trying to move into this option as a job just shop around for training you can get more for less money :)

This is my course feedback for reactfast:( if you want to know anymore PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Reactfast Training Birmingham

Lee,

Tell me more!! I am in the process of sigining up for there course and have already paid the 500 deposit. Is it not the real deal?

I went to an open day here two weeks ago, No hard sell:eek:, just show you what you can learn on the course:rolleyes:. The was some students there doing a free(so they say) 17th update. But i must say it looks a great setup to learn in. They change £4785+vat for six weeks training 17th ED plus PART P.

Sounds very expensive to me! :mad:

You guys should try your local colleges before you pay out to any of these private businesses.

If you live in the Birmingham area try the Dudley College of Technology

Dudley College Part - Time Courses

Think you will find a big difference in the Prices for the 17th Edition & Part P courses. :)

Good luck with your studying!

Warren

I attended the Reactfast training centre in Atherton Manchester on a flexile basis I'm not a complete novice has I've done some electrical work in the past also working on the retail side have pretty good product knowledge I found the facilities to be spot on the pratical work was also very hands on I would suggest though trying if you can to do it as the complete six week block as it's structured a bit back too front upside down as when on the flexi you have to wait until the final two weeks to do your part p and wiring regs exams then it's out the door you go with not much more than a thank you, unlike the full six weeks who do part p on the third week, wiring regs on the fifth and a final week of q&a, brush up etc... A little worrying though was the fact that between March and July not less than 6 members of staff were given thier p45 so I really can't see the Atherton centre lasting also the cost isn't set in stone as some guys on the course had done deals and received very good discounts ;0)

i attended the atherton,manchester training centre i too was worried about the cost, but as it was the only provider near me i visited last feb to have a look around and over the next few months they kept in touch. the first price they give me was over£5,000 and said they would knock £100 off for coming through the door i thought that doesnt make much difference the after another few months they said they would knock £500 more off i still waited as it seemed a lot then eventually in june 2009 they again contacted me and told me they were doing a summer discount and it was for £4.020,which was for 6 week training,megger 1552,basic ck toolkit £100+ in c.p.c catologue,onsite guide and bs7671. also the qualifications were only the 17th and part p before i attended and we were the first group to get c&g 2382,part p, 2377 pat testing ad 2393 building regs. the two instructors pete and chris were very knowledgable their methods of getting you through work chris provided a website were we could download lots of info inc certificates ie minor,eic,periodics and lots of other useful stuff i did find it intensive as they said but very enjoyable and out of the group of 7 . 6 of us passed everything with great exam results the one who did not was a lady who gave up after doing the 2393 and failing this was through her ow fault as she didnt revise enough overall expensive but enjoyable now i am lookig to do 2391 somewhere local to me leigh, lancs anybody know a good provider cheers

Ive been on this course (birmingham) and i found the trainers to be helpfull and informative they did everything possible to help me uderstand regulations and procedures i started not knowing anything about electrics and have finnished the course being able to rewire and fully test all my work . it was never mentioned or suggested i would be given work my understanding was allways i was being trained up to be a domestic installer. I would recomend this course to anyone and im sure they will be happy with the course and the commitment shown by all who work there.

Ive been on this course (birmingham) and i found the trainers to be helpfull and informative they did everything possible to help me uderstand regulations and procedures i started not knowing anything about electrics and have finnished the course being able to rewire and fully test all my work . it was never mentioned or suggested i would be given work my understanding was allways i was being trained up to be a domestic installer. I would recomend this course to anyone and im sure they will be happy with the course and the commitment shown by all who work there.
Hi Bobby, read ur article on reactfast and agree with what you have said. i did the course last year june-july. I would just like to ask you the prices you charge cutomers e.g per hour and call out charge, this would be a great help to me.

Reply to ReactFast Training Centre - Electrical Course in Birmingham in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock