Discuss Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys,

I just finished my EEP module and managed to get a distinction overall. The telephone interview was a lot easier than I thought, tutor actually congratulated me on my distinction. If I can help anyone out get in touch, PM me. Thanks.
Hello mate I have been stuck on the EEP Module for quite some time now, I have made a start but was just wondering if I could get you to check to see if I’m on the right track as don’t want to submit it and get a wrong mark
[automerge]1567268019[/automerge]
Finally submitted EEP 3!

I now need to choose my final optional unit before the Project.

What is the easiest optional unit other than DCS so I can get it over with ASAP?

Cheers!
Lighting unit is easy

Hello mate I have been stuck on the EEP Module for quite some time now, I have made a start but was just wondering if I could get you to check to see if I’m on the right track as don’t want to submit it and get a wrong mark
[automerge]1567268019[/automerge]

Lighting unit is easy

I can’t find the Lighting unit on the online shop or in the module list I was originally provided with. Do you have to request it?

Cheers.
[automerge]1568474567[/automerge]
has anyone done applications of pneumatics and hydraulics? stuck on tma1 q4 and q7 about modifying the circuits?

Completed Q1 so far, I will be tackling the rest next week.

Hi Guys,

I have just started my HNC having completed the FME maths.

Jumped straight into PLC (seemed like a good idea at the time). I have followed most of it reasonably well but have come across a few questions in the TMA which I am strugglinging with.

Is anyone else on the PLC or who have completed recently who may be able to offer any advice?

Thanks

Graham

Hi guys, just applied for this course and they said I have to do the maths bridging module first? Did anyone else on here have to do it?

Perhaps I shouldnt mentioned I am an electrician ?

Cheers

Sam

struggling on DCS TMA1 question 3

Produce a sketch to show the construction of the data words on the data highway.

any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Gizzy

Hi There. A bit about myself, Im a time served electrician self employed for around 20 years. As time went by the knees started to play up, so hung up the tools and started working for a large electronics manufacturing company working as an electrical safety engineer. My qualifications as it stands are: 2330 L3, 2394, 2395, 18th, 2919, 2377. I have always wanted to undertake the HNC, but with work and family commitments back then, I put it on hold. I am now 41 with grown up kids and a little spare time. I approached my company and asked if they would support me financially through the HNC, and they agreed. I contacted Teesside to undertake the HNC via distance learning. I have been accepted on the course but you have probably already guessed it, ill have to complete the bridging math course before i can start the HNC. I have been given 6 months to complete this math course. My question is, how long did it take you guys to complete the bridging math course? I enjoy maths but its been a while. I did a GCSE equivalent higher paper through the OU around 5 years ago (just so i'm up to speed when it came to the kids maths home work):)

Reply to Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock