Currently reading:
Things an Electrician would never say

Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I know - its a long, hard to spell name, and i appreciate he didn't have any certificates with him. Of course I will sign one for you.

methinks Fingers had a bad experience today? lol

Oh dear, bang goes that theory! Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

:)

Did you know madam, banging your head against a head board uses 150 calories an hour.

I can't get a good fixing on the drywall for your shower, Madam, but never mind, the 10mm cable and the 15mm water pipe will hold it.

Oh look, the 'Intel Inside' sticker is starting to peel off your switch.

i just love working in students accommodation the rooms are so clean and tidy

you need to hire a JCB and a skip to tidy your work area. and that's before you start. anyway, students should not have the benefit of electricity. they're dangerous enough with fire extinguishers

What was that madam? You want me to come upstairs and make love to you? It will have to be one or the other. :D

If the 17th edition is the solution to all our problems, can we please have the problem back?

You gave the job to someone else in my absence, they installed the work in my absence, so they can sort out their own mess in my absence.

it's all OK now Madam. That naughty little trip thingy won't trip any more as I've linked it out. You're totally safe, however, coz. of that nice shiny rod with the nice coloured green wire is better than the nusiance trip thingy.

Tools? you help yourself. Just make sure that it's the insulated ones you use for hammering into concrete walls won't you and don't worry about putting them back because I don't need them:rolleyes:

Don't panic, just think of it as landing more vertically than normal

Of course I can make it to your house in the Countryside today madam. We electricians not only drive super vans which are unaffected by snow and ice but the elves come round to our houses on snowy nights and dig us all out.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour of the four "Sparky the electrocutioner" murders, and I hope you like the site that I've chosen for the fifth.

If space & time are the same as Einstein said, can I be five miles late please?

Of course it was I that invented the electric light bulb madam. Now turn it off and pay your bill please! :rolleyes:

Of course snow is no problem for us - we saw it coming and spent our last 85 grand on a snow plough love, just for your £65 call out to replace blown lamps....were you christened Dick, or did that name just come after?

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock