Search the forum,

Discuss Vans been done in :( in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've had allsorts going through my mind today Geordie!. Van alarms with aux outs to RF switches that can trigger theatrical maroons hidden in the front yard etc

Van alarms going in now anyway, just been and picked up an old dvr too, Signed up a berlingo forum to see if theres any advice or tips/tricks when it comes to switching off the central locking or any decent van locks people can recommend. I have no idea why they even bother selling them with bulkheads in if the central locking button remains active after the vans been deadlocked. Its the most ridiculous thing ever.

Good lad!

It's a shame tha it's a case of bolting horses & stable doors though.

Don't dismiss your idea of flashbangs though - just DO it!! Every little helps and all's fair in love & war.

I used to use cars and they were Mazda 626 Hatchbacks. For me they were perfect I could get all my toolboxes & drills, saws, fittings everything in the space behind the back seats and it was all hidden by the parcel shelf and for a couple of years I used to leave the car outside fully loaded and never had any trouble,

Then one night I had an uneasy feeling so emptied the car & brought everything into the house.

That was the night the car was blagged and they stole the radio. It was the only thing left in it.

I've had allsorts going through my mind today Geordie!. Van alarms with aux outs to RF switches that can trigger theatrical maroons hidden in the front yard etc

Van alarms going in now anyway, just been and picked up an old dvr too, Signed up a berlingo forum to see if theres any advice or tips/tricks when it comes to switching off the central locking or any decent van locks people can recommend. I have no idea why they even bother selling them with bulkheads in if the central locking button remains active after the vans been deadlocked. Its the most ridiculous
thing ever.

In the meantime just pull the fuse, or dismantle wiring from back door lock.

It shouldn't take much to put a switched link in the fused supply.

Sorry to hear this mate and if you want to give them a proper surprise you can borrow my lad Jack and leave him in the back with the tools.
That would give the scum a nice surprise when they open the doors.

Attachments

• 552417_2274579721016_285580829_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 71
Cheers GMES. Well heartwarmed by how kind everyone has been on the forum. I've had some very kind offers off people it means alot! I keep thinking about it and its ****ing me off but hey ho its happened now time to move on!!

Reply to Vans been done in :( in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock