Currently reading:
British Gas sparky test

Discuss British Gas sparky test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's a piece of pi$$ ........... all you need to learn is how to plug in one of those Martindale plug tops with the 3 little lights in it then keep a straight face while you tell little old ladies they need a rewire - and so does their house.

If one of the questions is how do you test for ZS then socket and see plug in tester.

And if there is no RCD deem the complete install dangerous and tell them to get it sorted imediatly. Had this yesterday after someone had there boiler installed by BG

Cheers jthes. On phone so can't give a thanks at the mo.

Yeah this is BG spark job. Decent money and, after seeing the ad on the telly, the workers all look pretty happy!!!

Must admit that reading between the lines on first test, a bit of selling is implied. Not too keen on that.

Yeah this is BG spark job. Decent money and, after seeing the ad on the telly, the workers all look pretty happy!!!

Must admit that reading between the lines on first test, a bit of selling is implied. Not too keen on that.

Well, if the workers on the telly ad all look happy then how can you go wrong? :)

But they are actors not electricians........

Do you get one of those vans that flys aswell?

But I want a van that flies to avoid the damn roadworks..............:smug:

Just now, I would be happy to have a car that starts up & can get off my drive.

My old Mazda 626 and even older Toyota MR2 have both got knackered batteries and neither of them will start.

That said, I don't really want to be driving about in this weather anyway.

Just now, I would be happy to have a car that starts up & can get off my drive.

My old Mazda 626 and even older Toyota MR2 have both got knackered batteries and neither of them will start.

That said, I don't really want to be driving about in this weather anyway

Neither do I.......:sad_smile:

It's been snowing again and the roads are black ice. I am glad to be home, though our estate is like Moscow still. :angry_smile:

Good job my old boss didn't advertise on TV the or he would never have got any one apply for a job.

Reply to British Gas sparky test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back