Discuss Electrical issue, Outlets in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

ramhad3

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Here is my issues. Woke up this am, no power to TV and wall plugs. I used a RT210 Outlet tester and it came back as HOT/GRN REV. I checked all outlets on the circuit all said the same. I checked each outlet and was only getting 120V from HOT to GRN.
Checked the breaker, it's putting out 120V
I then pulled every single outlet on the circuit (10 total) and hard wired them together as a continuous circuit. Still am ONLY getting 120V HOT to GRN. So if there is a break in the Neutral, how do I find it? Thanks.

Reply to Electrical issue, Outlets in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I am about to install two electrical receptacle outlets above a kitchen countertop. 50+ years ago, the original house wiring had no outlets there...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Led light fixture went dim. I replaced it with a new fixture and it won’t power on. I have 120v with a multimeter at the wire. When I wire up the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a 1 bedroom appartment from 1954. I opened my breaker box to find out what the extra double 20 amp was used for and I realized that it's...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I am trying to understand the amperage flow in my 200 amp main panel. In theory, (example only), let's say you had a 200 main panel installed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have three outlets (that I can find) that are showing open neutral. I have 80v across hot and neutral, 120v at hot to ground and 28v neutral to...
Replies
Views

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.