Discuss Install Electricians Forums App!!!!!! in the Electricians Forums News area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Screenshot_20201008-143021_Chrome.jpg
On a mobile device click the menu then click install app.

Done.

You get push notifications amongst other things.

Its a progressive web app not an app available in an app store. That just means its web-based and uses our hosting rather than Google or apples.

But its largely basically an app.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
View attachment 61279
On a mobile device click the menu then click install app.

Done.

You get push notifications amongst other things.

Its a progressive web app not an app available in an app store. That just means its web-based and uses our hosting rather than Google or apples.

But its largely basically an app.
Anybody?

Any feedback? Lol
I have iPhone and iPad. I use safari . It doesn’t do push and I need to get it from the App Store but no link

Dan

Admin
Okay, iOS does support the PWA (Progressive Web App). It's basically the forum in its own browser, but sharing links then pick up your phones sharing menu etc - there are a few things that work better via the app like that.

As for adverts; use an ad-blocker if you want. Or subscribe and support the forum too. Either way, you can shift those.

I was about to post the other day that we can relax them, then the government announced another lockdown, and already the revenue is dropping again so I think we'll need keep them on 'Crazy Mode' for a bit. So feel free to ad-block or subscribe. I'm fine with either. :)

Reply to Install Electricians Forums App!!!!!! in the Electricians Forums News area at ElectriciansForums.net