Currently reading:
Keith Lemon... Bang tidy!

Discuss Keith Lemon... Bang tidy! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just think it's a pretty cool iPhone app, I have shown a few people that are not Keith lemon fans but when they see this app in action they can't help but crack a smile...

it must just be me that dont find him funny then lol

:) me neither. I went to school with him and he is actually my cousins cousin. i lived to doors away from him and he was a great lad but i just don`t find him funny at all. his art on the other hand was 200% i habe never known anyone who could draw like that or make models. if i had have been asked what he would be doing as an adult i would have said the new picasso but not his bests mates name with a pron star tash :D good on you Leigh though, if anyone can make that much money from being a clown :D

:) me neither. I went to school with him and he is actually my cousins cousin. i lived to doors away from him and he was a great lad but i just don`t find him funny at all. his art on the other hand was 200% i habe never known anyone who could draw like that or make models. if i had have been asked what he would be doing as an adult i would have said the new picasso but not his bests mates name with a pron star tash :D good on you Leigh though, if anyone can make that much money from being a clown :D

Your cousins cousins cousins cousins!!!!!
Can 100% tell he must be a Leeds lad!!! Haha

Reply to Keith Lemon... Bang tidy! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock