Discuss Which Van is best for an electrical contractor? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

thinking of getting a used van not to shore witch one to get what do you guys think??

Hi ive had a vw transporter and it was a good servant , i am currently driving a renault traffic sport, its a good van but lacks storage in cabin..

When i was test driving all the vans i loved what ford had done with the transit, they have really thought about how to look after the van driver, its like an office,

heated leather seats, bluetooth hands free, coffee/tea holders and storage for all your books a4 folders etc,

The only reason i didnt get the ford transit is at the time work was slow and as i lease my vans. and i could not afford the extra £100 a month,,

Hi,
I drive a Renault Trafic 100dci swb. Its in metalic black and is the sport spec with electric windows, air con, abs etc etc.
Great van but as eddielarge says it does lack cabin space, but lovely to drive.

Sav

Last edited by a moderator:
The Transporter is bomb proof (I got one too):D. Vivaro/Traffic/Primastar all the same and pretty solid, the odd reliability issue so I've been told.

Transit is a good van, paintwork is a bit like tipp-ex though.

:)

im in the same boat!! looking at vans..!! :( to many to choose!!!

don't need nothing massive but need bigger than my Focus 5 door as its not really practical any more!

budget not entirely big either. 2k

what you recommend from the following selection

Pug Partner
Citroen Berlingo
Renault Kangoo
Ford Tranny Connect

from previous dealing with French Vehicles are there Vans any better???
really like the Pug Partner and the Tranny Connect but pug seems cheaper!

Mine is not a lot better on fuel, I am averaging 38mpg, which is rubbish for a deisel, however, it makes up for it in other ways!!!!!!

Mine is the earlier lower powered version

Last edited:

Reply to Which Van is best for an electrical contractor? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net