Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

No need to apologise Wookie.

*Feels embarassed*

Welcome to the site Paul.

What did you do before you decided to enrol on your 2330 and why did you come to that decision?

Are you currently working in the trade? If not, have you had any prior electrical work experience?

See, I'm not a complete ar*e. Just have to know how to take me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was a delivery driver and working permanent night going in work for 1.30 am till 10am getting paid £6 per hour not even double time on sundays, Ive always been good with my hands fitted showers with elecs and fitted outside lights and sockets in shed in my house using swa and my cousin has took me on a couple of rewires, im not working in the trade yet i have posted to work unpaid on here on the days im not in college to get experience

the 201 is very easy mostley health and saftey if i remember right if u av the trevor lyndsley book there questions in there or you can go on smartscreen
they have questions on there im sorry ive not got a scanner otherwise i would post some for you.

2330 lvl3 city and guilds papers

Hi I was just wondering whether anyone could email some 2330 Level 3 past papers, work sheets anything. I've had a bad spell in hospital and missed a lot. Don't wanna get to the end of this and be panicking. Any help please email:

[email protected]

to all the students doing level 2 + 3 my advice is...just revise your notes ..you will pass if you do the revision no need for exam papers all the answers have been taught you in class :cool:

Hi, if anyone has got any sample questions for the 2330 202 exam can you please email them to me? or if you know of any sites where I can download them from can you please send me a link? Cheers

hi

ive got a re-sit for my electrical exam 2330 301 level 3 please would it be possible for anyone with any help exam questions etc... to email it to

would be much apreciated as exam is 1 wk away thanks

I'm currently going through my level 3 stage of the 2330 also, if anyone has any exam papers or helpful literature for any or all of the exams please could you send them to my email address: ***************

Just going in for the 302 practical exam tomorrow, nerves are getting the best of me, but hopefully I'll come out on top!

MOD EDIT:Advise you dont post up your personal details. Cheers

Hi, if anyone has got any sample questions for the 2330 level 2 and 3 can you please email them to me too? or if you know of any sites where they can be downloaded please send me a link? Cheers
Mod Edit: please do not post up personal details.
thanks again

Hi Every one!!
On the 2330 and like every body else I am looking for all the help I can get.
Revision is one thing, but its the sample C&G questions that Im after.
I need to get my head around the way they ask the questions!
Any help greatly appriciated. please sens links or sites to :-
Mod Edit: Please do not post up personal details.

Many thanks
Paul

Hi just taken the 302 exam and failed(resit here i come).Would be very grateful to anyone who has any 303 papers as i am sitting this exam aweek Monday(it is the 2330-303 exam)

Hi all,
I started an apprenticeship in summer last yr, and am struggling with the college stuff. I have ordered some books from amazon but what I could really do with is some of the 2330 past papers. If anyone could help I would appreciate this greatly. I think this forum is going to be a lifesaver for me. If anyone could mail me the papers I would be so gratefull. Thanks in advance!
Mod Edit: Please do not post up personal details.

Hi there if anyones got any practice exams or any revision notes for 301 would be much appreciated please help me if you can

Regards

Ross

rmbrown_1986 at hotmail.com

i put at so they dont ban it meaning @

Hi,
Completed my 301 in february and just completed 302 and 303, try the site "Bycon" - you can purchase practice papers there - a bit more difficult then the guilds but makes your revision a lot more definite

Regards

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net