Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, im sittin my 2330 exam in 2 weeks i done the health and safty one and got 100% but not so sure so could anyone plese send me any papers on level 2 or level 3 (for next year) and i am going to be doin a 5 day course in may for my 2391 in May so they could come in handy to!

Thanks people

please email them to [email protected]

Thanks again

So you are doing your 2391 without getting your 2330? Good luck with it because the final year of 2330 is when you cover testing and inspection so I am taking it you are already clued up on it?

Yes cirrus. Was going for one of these condensed courses but that was before I got this job (and before I was quoted 4-6k).

Feel like the Boss is giving me some minute responsibility at work. Has me measuring up, cutting, bending and fixing already. Some kid has been there 12months and still just does the chasing (but then again, he can't be arsed)

Good for you mate. It is a slog and there will be things you hate but the time will fly by. Get your head in the books and learn as much as you can but be mindful that you REALLY learn on site. Your responsibility will keep growing and that is a very satisfying thing. I have very fresh 2330 notes from my own 3 year 2330 course so if you ever need help - drop me a pm

Thanks yet again cirrus.

Boll***s.

Really have a good chat with you lot tonight. Got to go though... Missus will kill me if I'm srill online when she gets back...

Going out you see.

Talk tomorrow guys.

Thanks again

i am currently half way through 2330 level 3. Had to have a bit of time off due to illness, was wondering if anyone would have anything they could sent me to help do some home revision, pass papers, revision aids anything would be much appreciate coz i really want to pass this exam.

Thanks

Dan
[email protected]

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock