Currently reading:
Double float switch fitting.

Discuss Double float switch fitting. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

PaulBP

DIY
Reaction score
I have just obtained a double float switch , with a HH54P Relay 14 pin, 24V DC , can anyone give me a wiring diagram ? TIA

What do you mean by 'a double float switch'? One that trips a switch at a minimum level and another at a maximum level?
The relay you mention is a 4 pole change over one (4PDT). The connections for it are normally printed on the case, but it isn't obvious how or why this would be used with a float switch.

To answer one of my own questions, I see you are in France, so presumably a 3Ph supply and pump. This would explain the need for a relay of at least 3P, in the absence of a 3P float switch.

What do you mean by 'a double float switch'? One that trips a switch at a minimum level and another at a maximum level?
The relay you mention is a 4 pole change over one (4PDT). The connections for it are normally printed on the case, but it isn't obvious how or why this would be used with a float switch.
The relay is the one that was recommended with the float switch. The float switch is for use to control the level of a pond, controlling flow of osmosis water supply. There is no printing on the case .

Reply to Double float switch fitting. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock