Currently reading:
Hager Light in consumer unit

Discuss Hager Light in consumer unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

camerabloke

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
I fitted a hager consumer unit about 2 years ago for a firm i used to work for and they gave me a module that was a rechargeable light that comes on with a powercut and that can also be removed and used as a torch. i have been trying to source one but cannot find one anywhere? any clues?

when ever I do a consumer unit change in an elderly persons house I always put in an emergency light normally throw it in with the cost , one I did was an 86 year old lady her consumer unit was in her kitchen next to her hall so I put it in her hall she was made up when she had a power cut , got them all round my house we get a lot of powercut round here normally change over time for the sheep !!I must admit people think jesus is visiting when there is a power cut only light for miles around and the number of time we get phone calls asking if the powers off

I have a maintained EML fitting in my cupboard that houses the CU.
I use it all the time as a normal light as this cupboard is my man cave and have the added benefit that it works when the power cuts

What does it cost £14 for a maintained emergency light great if the consumer unit is in a cupboard there's nearly enough light from the indicator alone to see what you are doing be it green

Reply to Hager Light in consumer unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back