Currently reading:
Minor Electrical Form filling

Discuss Minor Electrical Form filling in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

easysushi

Gents,

Quick question just to clarify.

When fillinging out Minor Works Cert. Part 3 Essential tests

3. Earth fault Loop Impedance

Is that taken at origin or at the socket that has just been installed. :confused:

Also the RCD tests is it the highest ms value recorded or lowest. :confused:
I'm quite sure its the highest

I know that these are all things I should know, and I do but got my assement next week and I'm just checking jobs that I have done and making sure all parperwork is good

Cheers

Ty

Gents,

Quick question just to clarify.

When fillinging out Minor Works Cert. Part 3 Essential tests

3. Earth fault Loop Impedance

Is that taken at origin or at the socket that has just been installed. :confused:

Also the RCD tests is it the highest ms value recorded or lowest. :confused:
I'm quite sure its the highest

I know that these are all things I should know, and I do but got my assement next week and I'm just checking jobs that I have done and making sure all parperwork is good

Cheers

Ty

Zs at all sockets including the ones installed and with both sockets and RCD record the highest

Chris

Remember it's the circuit you've worked on, not the socket, that you're testing. So the highest Zs on the circuit.

And don't forget both the 0 and 180degree tests for the RCD.

Best of luck with your assessment easysushi.

Reply to Minor Electrical Form filling in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back