Discuss question about battery capacity in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have a electric wheelchair that is 24V 55AH (12 55AH X 2 in series). i have 2 X 12V 45AH that i want to add to it. what is the best way to add them to the circuit. please explain to me why the way you suggest, is the best?

Reply to question about battery capacity in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi, I have question about paralallel discharging NiMH modules. I have 40 modules and one modul consist of 6 x 1.2V cell = So nominal capacity is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, Will a 3000VA 1800Watts UPS that usually has 4 12v9AH batteries be able to run a single 12v 100AH battery instead? (preferably lithium)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
24VDC Battery Back up - with 2 x 12VDC - 100Ah Batteries - monitor and charge options. 2 x 100AH deep cycle batteries - wired in series. Can I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good Morning All! Always appreciate reading the great ideas and conversations in the forums, and now actually have a chance to ask a question...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I want to have my battery as a main power source so I can plug it in to my device which have this coaxial power connector(outside using)...
Replies
Views

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.