Search the forum,

Discuss Schedule Of Rates? help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tapouchoke

Hi all,

Does any ne have a copy of the current schedule of rates?
My problems is we generally and have for years worked on day to day reactive maintenance contracts at our set prices,

Now i have been given a small tender for the upgrade/rewire of 50 houses, which we really need to win,
By any chance, would any member have a copy of the current schedule of rates /anything else you feel would advice me further?
As this is what our client will be working from.

Cheers all

Thanks in advance guys

They don't really have schedules for rewires although I do have some prices here that most of the authorities work to. I also use the NHF rates 5 & 6 for our responsive repairs but rewires are different, it all goes on what's in them.

If you still need them let me know and I'll send bits over, if you can tell me the type of people it's for ie: large builder, housing association or local housing authority and what region it's in North West, South etc, I'll be able to give you a much more accurate idea of what you can charge.

I've been asked to price for some pir and remedials for a local housing association in the north west and they want me to price on a schedule of rates. I'm not too familar with pricing using schedules so was looking for any guidelines or previous schedules I could use. If anyone could pm them would be much appreciated.

Ps cheers sparkylad for the help but couldnt pm u back until 5 posts.

They don't really have schedules for rewires although I do have some prices here that most of the authorities work to. I also use the NHF rates 5 & 6 for our responsive repairs but rewires are different, it all goes on what's in them.

If you still need them let me know and I'll send bits over, if you can tell me the type of people it's for ie: large builder, housing association or local housing authority and what region it's in North West, South etc, I'll be able to give you a much more accurate idea of what you can charge.

Pete Do you have sample pages of version 6 elec maint in housing association areas

Hi all,

Does any ne have a copy of the current schedule of rates?
My problems is we generally and have for years worked on day to day reactive maintenance contracts at our set prices,

Now i have been given a small tender for the upgrade/rewire of 50 houses, which we really need to win,
By any chance, would any member have a copy of the current schedule of rates /anything else you feel would advice me further?
As this is what our client will be working from.

Cheers all

Thanks in advance guys

Good luck mate, i hope you get the job.

Cheers........Howard

Reply to Schedule Of Rates? help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back