Search the forum,

Discuss Scratched a customers floor while working in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

glenn, any news on the cm440? and how're you getting on with the boxer?

i`ll see Rauf this week...

get the megger off him for you...i`ll put it on the checkbox first...and if i`m satisfied its OK then i will either forward it to you...or you could pick up when at the elex show...

its up to you mate.

and as far as the Boxer is concerned...well...i`v taken off the airbag ECU...and tested the squib, the clockspring and the seatbelt pre-tensioner...and am getting back about 2.2 ohms on each...so they seem to be OK...

it`l be a crap connection someware...i`v checked all the connections for the above and given them a lick of contact cleaner...but its still showing so i am going for connections on the main ECU...if it persists then i`ll get a diagnostic done on it...

i found out the problem with the windscreen wiper...
it wasn`t the stalk as you could hear the contactor making n breaking on each setting
crap connection on the motor...

Reply to Scratched a customers floor while working in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock