Currently reading:
Viable solar panel business?

Discuss Viable solar panel business? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dojobloke

Hello,

My mate is on the road to starting a business offering the paperwork / admin and inspection side of solar panel installation to installers / firms. After reading these forums I notice the amount of paperwork and certifications needed to get feed in rates etc.

I think he is hoping that as installers you would 'outsource' all of this work, leaving you free to get on with other stuff.

If you were an installer, would you pay for such a service?

Not for me - I'd worry about quality control and I'm not sure how you'd be able to test someone else's work - you're supposed to have done it yourself. But then again I'm a bit of a control freak!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound like the guy at the clinic, my mate slept with this ......

Why doesn't his mate ask!

Nope not a chance, the paperwork is the only real trail you have for the MCS audit.

Reply to Viable solar panel business? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back