• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Webdesign, Business Cards, Letterheads / Flyers, T-shirt printing etc... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

deebz

So, as well as training to be an electrician i also do alot of work on the computer in my free time, graphic design webdesign etc. been doing it for quite a while but have always done it for myself or friends but would like to do some professionally to get some extra cash.

anyway i currently working full time with my brother inlaw helping with webdesign / graphic design, apparel printing / design, where i can find work on-site i just take time off go on-site to learn etc so i'm kind of juggling to jobs at the minute becoming an electrician being the main one but with lack of work.

im just wondering if anyone here would actually be interested in anything and what kind of prices people have been quoted in the past etc, im not looking to make a living off this just a bit of a boost so just wondering if anyone would be interested.

i can currently offer

- website design (fully xhtml/css valid to wc3 web standards)
- business card design
- letterhead design / invoices
- brochures
- flyers etc

I also can offer some printing for clothing but we only have a heat press / transfer here so everything would be in vinyl transfer no embroidery.

I've attached a couple of examples of a design for a business card / letter head i also designed the logo, this was for a friend i used to work with but hes all take and no give so i've decided i'm not going to give him the design especially when he underpaid me on a job i did with him, i didn't argue because i know i can do more for him than he can for me so its his loss.

some logos i designed
- Imageshack - ecoelectrical3.png
(the top ones we're the color versions, bottom were the black and white versions just incase people dont have colour printers etc etc.

business card design front and back
- Imageshack - businesscardseco.jpg

letterhead design can be used for invoice etc (just made it into a sample letter for now)
- http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3682/letterheadeco.png

all of the above is ready to print etc. as i said this was for someone i know who is now not having it, the company doesnt exist as he was going to set it up etc, if anyone likes these feel free to make me an offer and i can adjust / redesign logo etc just message me.

as for webdesign, ive got bits and bobs scattered everywhere and i dont have time to search thorugh but heres something i was working on recently

TEEMOJO.co.uk - Official Music Merchandise - T-Shirts Posters and MORE <-- its only the front page and none of the links go anywhere etc its really unfinished but its all i can think of at the minute that i have online

WJC

heres another one i did for local judo club, its not the best looking but they just wanted something simple and it was alot better than what they had previously i was pushed for time as i did this at work and my bro was paying me for this but doing it for free. so i only spent about 2/3 days on this.

as for t-shirt printing just enquire if you are interested.

i think thats about it if anyone is interested or has any questions just pm me or leave me a message here.

just like to add that i do the logos etc in 'vector' format alot of people will ask you for this preferably when doing stuff like van sign writing etc as the logo will need to be blown up and with a vector image you lose no quality what so ever whereas with normal images the image will get fuzzier / blurrier as the image gets bigger

for starters i would probably put just a single page up until you can get a website up, just something simple like

logo, contact info including address etc, some info on what kind of work maybe, and maybe a little paragraph or something keep it simple.

mainly just so you can start putting your web address / email on business cards, van signwriting, yell adverts and other advertisements etc.

so yeah what i would do really is just put a single page up until you can get a proper site up just so theres something there if people visit.

have you got a logo etc? i mean logo/branding would be the best thing to start with and then you can start thinking about using it on stuff like the site, cards, stationary, van, uniform n stuff.

p.s. whats your web address?

Reply to Webdesign, Business Cards, Letterheads / Flyers, T-shirt printing etc... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net