Search the forum,

Discuss Which Van is best for an electrical contractor? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sod it....

lets all get one of these:

View attachment 24403[/Q

UOTE]

You could rent rooms out in that ,,

Mind you I used to have a LWB high roof sprinter , but TBH you can get anything big dropped out to site ,,I now have a Vito Sport X ,,nice and fast..

BTW Moyes has been sacked..LOL..
some of them iveco dailys will carry 6 ton....

chassis rails are massive on em....

I think the biggest sprinter with the twin rear wheels has the same capacity , but the Iveco has more torque though , and is less expensive to buy , The height in the Iveco would be great for storage , I would have thought you could create a box above the racking for tray and trunking etc, ,,

My brother ; who was a Leeds supporter like me back in the 70s , has believe it or not started supporting Man U in the last few years , but in the last 9 months or so has shown little interest in football , TYPICAL SCUM SUPPORTER ,,
Giggs is standing in now for the scum I hear,,,LOL

My brother ; who was a Leeds supporter like me back in the 70s , has believe it or not started supporting Man U in the last few years , but in the last 9 months or so has shown little interest in football , TYPICAL SCUM SUPPORTER ,,
Giggs is standing in now for the scum I hear,,,LOL
well he wants putting over someones knee and sent upstairs without no tea to consider the error of his ways....

Hi all (at what point are you not a newbie ?)

I got a fiat doblo van few months back for £1850, 57 plate full service history brand new tires and 6 months tax and 112,500 on the clock ad its probably the best van I have ever driven, comfy, nippy and loads of leg room. I've read it only need's servicing every 21'000 miles it has been done every 6000 up to now. what ya all think ?

I have the vauxhall combo basically the same as the doblo 21k service or 2 years had it 9 month from new and had to put it in at 18k as I had a problem due to the oil being so dirty cost 460 to get sorted, I personally hate the van looking to change back to a transit as I loved that van.

I have the vauxhall combo basically the same as the doblo 21k service or 2 years had it 9 month from new and had to put it in at 18k as I had a problem due to the oil being so dirty cost 460 to get sorted, I personally hate the van looking to change back to a transit as I loved that van.

Its the perfect size for me, transits can be had to park down little streets did look at a few tho

My Vivaro has a unique self cleaning oil system where it leaks out of the bottom and i top it up once a week. Works out at a complete oil change every couple of months. I'll probably need to do the filter soon though

Had transits all my life just changed to a VW transporter reason just got fed up of the rust even from brand new my old one started to rust but the VW looks the part, lovely quick not to big you nice little van

I've run VW transporters for the last 8 years and loved the 140ps, this time around I went for the 180 Bi-Tdi but feel a bit let down, drinks fuel and it's not that much quicker than the 140. Pulls up hills like it's on the flat but you soon get bored of that.

I've run VW transporters for the last 8 years and loved the 140ps, this time around I went for the 180 Bi-Tdi but feel a bit let down, drinks fuel and it's not that much quicker than the 140. Pulls up hills like it's on the flat but you soon get bored of that.
Good to know, my 140 is soon to be changed. Had thought about the next size up.

Reply to Which Van is best for an electrical contractor? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock