Search the forum,

Discuss £800 Worth Of C.K Sidecutters To Be Won! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi all
Thanks to everyone who has taken part in our competition, just a quick reminder that the competition closes on Sunday, so for just 5 mins, you could still be in with a chance to win
Even more so now! - we have added 10 sets of our Sensoplus VDE screwdrivers comprising of PZ0, 1, 2 & a 5.5mm Slotted driver
The first 20 randomly drawn will get the combicutter3 Max sidecutters - the next 10 get the screwdrivers - Good luck

I use the CK combi cutters and the max combi cutters. Cant fault them. WD40 spray every so often. All I need to cut and strip up to 2.5mm. Love the box screw cutters - great addition.
Kind Regards,
David

I have the technicians kit overall good for the price
the combicutters are slightly small and really only useful for small T/E
also the terminal screwdrivers head snapped off on trying to undo the very first terminal screw on a pendent

But couple of months later was speaking to the guy at the wholesalers as they were promoting them and he said he would swap it for free which he kindly did with a slightly larger head and longer and so far so good

for some reason never got the electricians Knife lol

I have loads of insualted screwdrivers my oldest are 20+ yrs but the heads are finally giving up the ghost
these were the best as we used to get them free because of all materials my ex boss used to get from wholesalers every now and then they would give us the pick off the cabinet,sometimes hand trays with tools they dont seem to do that these days

Hi all - We now have the results from our random draw - In no particular order, we have:

Combicutter3 Winners!

Geordielad – Trypod – Snowhead – Keniff – amlu – Jdsparky - Ash_s3 - jon small – Haj - Elliot123 -Lummy - The finch – bramptonnozzers - mc7 – arcticluke – Dohnut – Marnik – cloverman – Phil -Ohmranger

Sensoplus Screwdriver Winners!

James.taffinder - Ed-ectrician - Paul wild – lfcsparkycus – Farmerian – awd – Doug – ashrow – Jeremy - Robotstar5

Thanks for taking part - If you enjoyed it and wish to win something else next month, keep an eye out for our post

Cutters.jpeg

Me too. I was going to post a picture of the war torn sidecutters I presently have in my toolcase to see if I qualified for a sympathy set. :)

Last edited:
About 12 years ago they were acquired at a flea market in Maputo to replace some tools that were stolen but they were very second hand already. I take very good care of my tools and hate retiring them so I have many tools that are older, I still have some that were issued to me during the 1st year of my apprenticeship almost 30 years ago.

Its noted Phil won SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Didn`t even notice that I had won until a very large bang on the floor and the postie struggling to fit it through the letter box.
Thanks to CK I had forgotten that I had entered so it was a nice supprise to open it up. :)

Reply to £800 Worth Of C.K Sidecutters To Be Won! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock