Search the forum,

Discuss EPC F...can get to D with a 1.5 kWp south-facing PV system? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The rules have changed for conservation areas, covered this recently with the help of Ted and Bruce, so I had to point out to my local planners that you no longer need planning for PV because of the highway rule.

However you still need planning because it is a flat roof so will be higher than 200mm,
You could always mount it flat, then go for planning after, you could just beat the EPC deadline, although there is a risk ...
Just a thought

Methley, It would be interesting to know which permitted development rights were removed, because PV permitted development rights come under 'Part 40' of the relevant Act. For a great many people when permitted development rights were removed in earlier planning permissions, Part 40 did not exist, therefore it was not listed in the rights removed, therefore when it was introduced everyone benefitted from it because it had never been removed.

Solarcat, You want SI 2011/2056

The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment) (England) Order 2011

Reply to EPC F...can get to D with a 1.5 kWp south-facing PV system? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock