Search the forum,

Discuss Track Lighting System.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Engineer54

Been asked by a friend in Cyprus (yes the same one that's always asking me for advice and/or recommendations ...lol) to recommend a track lighting system for his lounge, that he wants to replace his existing ELV wire strung lighting system. About 18 meters of it in total, if it follows the existing wire system...

So basically asking for recommendations from anyone here that has some experience of the numerous track lighting system available these days. He won't be installing the system himself, he has a trusted group of tradesmen he can call on. Ideally, the system should have the ability to be direct fixed to the ceiling or be suspended via supporting tube or rods, and have an extensive choice of light fittings that can be used with the system. He's interested in either silver or white colour.

The track systems we have used on the project are top end and way out of contention price wise, for both track and light fittings!!

Any site links that anyone can provide for recommended systems, will be gratefully appreciated...

Thank You...

That's the first time I've seen eng54 actually start a thread :) Daz

As Mr Skelton says, illuma track systems are top notch. Never had a faulty track yet and been fitting them for the neck end of 30 years. The tracks have remained the same design throughout this period and new spot fittings can be purchased to keep pace with modern decoration etc.

I've used JCC in domestic before, with pleased customers.

I had a look at Illuma stuff , couldn't believe the difference to 10-15 years ago , when all they seemed to do was the old eyeball type fittings , they have a good range now , I have used the Firstlight pro track in the past , but I looked on line and now its JCC that does a similar set up if you look under the commercial track lighting systems ,

Reply to Track Lighting System.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock