Search the forum,

Discuss Who closed my last active thread? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Call this an apology if you like.

The frustration in trying to get competent sub contract electricians got the better of me. So as a company owner and employer in today's environment I did the necessaries and got the correct bit's of paper to register my company and employ a couple of electricians. Now I have an extra service to offer my existing customer base.

If you guy's don't mind I will hang around for a while to keep up to date with all things sparking....just to make sure the boys can't pull the wool over my eyes.

Sorry for any offence caused.

Cheers

Steve

At last a person that has the balls to say sorry. Thank-you Steve. It may be an idea to click on the link above for your first post and copy & paste what you've just said to get the ball rolling. You upset a few people and these are the guys that can/will help out other people like yourself.

It took a week for you to come back. I for one was insulted by your lack of respect. You came onto the forum thinking you knew all and spoke to everyone in an extremely poor manner. As paul has said you have been man enough to appologize so fair enough if I can help I will.

that will have been me that closed it.

as paul and hawk said the apology is appreciated and many would not have been big enough to do it, so for one I take my hat off to you.

The thread was closed before it got too far out of hand. the thread had started becoming personal.
When I close a thread it is as a last resort as i don`t do it without, 1 good reason and 2, a deal of thought on the matter.

there is a fine line between knowing when to close a thread and how far to let it go.

I know when a thread is likely to go off before it does, knowing this should i close it before it gets to that stage or let it go towards it?

sometimes we see a thread after it has gone too far and its shut down straight away.

BTW welcome to the forum :) stcik around as there are some fantastic members on here and collectively we can all bring something good to the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Steve fair play to you for coming back with an apology, keep on the right side of the folks on here (especially phil:D) and you will have access to more knowledge about the electrical industry than you would believe.

Well Steve fair play to you for coming back with an apology, keep on the right side of the folks on here (especially phil:D) and you will have access to more knowledge about the electrical industry than you would believe.

:D i don`t bite :) i have a mother in law who does though.

Mines ok, she's a test pilot in a broom factory

brother inlaws "pet" bites pictures running Bongo and bongo "lovebite" Running was beside Quad and bite was mistaken identity someone came in wrong door to frighten broinlaw but didnt realise Bongo was there PMSL bongo bite.jpg
bongo run.jpg

Reply to Who closed my last active thread? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back