Search the forum,

Discuss 110 to 220 help!! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

Whiptricity

Hi guys,

I recently had a 3 phase pump breakdown on me on-site (110 V) and want to replace it with a pump that has a standard household plug (220 V). Is this possible, please help.

Whiptricity

Hi guys,

I recently had a 3 phase pump breakdown on me on-site (110 V) and want to replace it with a pump that has a standard household plug (220 V). Is this possible, please help.

Whiptricity

Are you trying to replace a 3ph 110v pump with a 1ph 220v pump

I have seen it before

About 20 years ago had to repair a 42v 3ph saw in an abbotoir so there can be allsorts of different voltages out there

i was just stating that i have never saw a 110v 3 phase motor before. I am on hear to learn as well as try and help people. How was the 42v motor powered?

i was just stating that i have never saw a 110v 3 phase motor before. I am on hear to learn as well as try and help people. How was the 42v motor powered?

A rather large transformer / control unit was mounted on the roof trusses ISTR the motor was about 4 or 5 HP the saw was similar to an angle grinder but had a circular saw blade attached that was about 900mm diameter used for cutting the carcasses in two down the spine

There was some interesting kit in this abbotoir operating at odd voltages kept you on your toes.

A rather large transformer / control unit was mounted on the roof trusses ISTR the motor was about 4 or 5 HP the saw was similar to an angle grinder but had a circular saw blade attached that was about 900mm diameter used for cutting the carcasses in two down the spine

There was some interesting kit in this abbotoir operating at odd voltages kept you on your toes.

thanks for the answer. Sounds very interesting. I like to work with things that are different.

It was only meant as a bit of light hearted banter, but you have admit you did leave yourself open then way you phrased the question.

ok maybe i didn't phrase my question properly. But a light hearted joke would have had a couple of smiley's not those laughing faces with the ha ha ha.

Reply to 110 to 220 help!! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock