Currently reading:
Electricians Only

Discuss Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Howdy,
Aye count me in, although I'm the first to admit that I've forgotten loadz about the regs and theory stuff. Mostly Industrial install now, can I join in??

the more the merrier. which reminds me. clock has just struck beer o'clock.

Great so the whole forum are sparks then, right lets start by not encouraging enthusiasts to pay 500 whoppers in a brown envelope to schemes who then give them mickey mouse names and tell them they are safe to work on Mrs smiths house.

Hello-Is-it.jpg

I am a real life electrician...

Before yesterday I would have said YES but after my disater of a day and several cock ups due to it being 37 deg and knackered, Im saying the jury is out, I wouldnt even trust myself to put a plug on today :6:

Myself and two very, very, very well respected members on this forum all working on the same house. I was the only one that did not get a shock or blow holes in their snips. Does that count? (no names, cough cough :wink: )

House rewires just as good as Glennspark, but my c/u work is a bit better (I feel a challenge coming up lol).

GMES turns up on my site and gives me the thumbs up, next time I'll make him a brew just to stop him winging!

I do most of Admin Phil's fault finding because he is rubbish at it lol. He's not that bad, he just dont like doing it.

Three qualified C&G lecturer's employ my services (two from this forum).

Worked with and for at least 6 others from here and also do work for one of the sponsors.

If all of the above class me as an Electrician, I must be? Hello

I just moan when I turn up on Paul's jobs and don't get a brew, even though I gave him 60 minutes of my boundless knowledge and expertise.
So likewise if that makes me one, then go on bang my name down.

I just moan when I turn up on Paul's jobs and don't get a brew, even though I gave him 60 minutes of my boundless knowledge and expertise.
So likewise if that makes me one, then go on bang my name down.

You did not say "hello"!!!! Read the rules man :prrr:

hell- ow - just had a dig in the ribs from swmbo.

Myself and two very, very, very well respected members on this forum all working on the same house. I was the only one that did not get a shock or blow holes in their snips. Does that count? (no names, cough cough :wink: )
I didn't get a shock. Well, not an electric shock anyway, I did nearly need a change of underwear when the RCD operated.:)

30 ain't bad for a saturday, when a few hundred are pi$$ed,

Reply to Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock