Currently reading:
Electricians Only

Discuss Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dont think this counts...

70i1ab.jpg

Hello

i work on power stations, in factories, chemical plants, large commercial projects, flat refuse to shop fit and try my hardest to avoid domestic and the semi skilled clowns that all do it oh and the scams that demand mega bucks to pose as a spark, does that make me a sparky?

i'd say that made you an industrial sparky. a cut above the T/E to a shed brigade. :sifone:

hmm, the intelligence to be a spark, yet a manu fan . speechless.

hmm, the intelligence to be a spark, yet a manu fan . speechless.

I get the feeling you don't like man utd fans. Tbh the odds were stacked against me as the whole country seems to hate us. But living in Gateshead I get a lot of **** for it and they wonder why they get a shock when they are working with me :smartass:

7 years or so now, laboured for father before that (whilst I was at college and school)

Currently doing site temps....cable tie'n extension leads to scaffolding feels like a step back :(

7 years or so now, laboured for father before that (whilst I was at college and school)

Currently doing site temps....cable tie'n extension leads to scaffolding feels like a step back :(

if you can trip up a scaffolder, then life is sweet.

I'll give you a 'Gudday' but formally only an 'H' as I'm a contracted apprentice roughly 1/5 the way through my indenture, then and only then may I call myself qualified. This forum makes me so glad I live in a country without the five-week brigade. You want to be a sparky in Oz, suck it up and serve your time.

Reply to Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock