Currently reading:
Electricians Only

Discuss Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Please post a hello in this thread if you are really an electrician,I mean a real Electrican, just wondering how many we actually have here, I will start==========Hello

I've nearly finished my nvq3 and I'm doin my 94/5 next week, even tho I've been in the industry for 3 years I won't really class myself as an electrician for some time (even tho my jib card will say otherwise) as I won't have experienced enough yet.

Goodbye.

Electrician has never featured on any piece of paper I've been given or in any of the job titles I've had / have.

I have however carried out work that an Electrician would also do.
I don't have many years left to get Electrician in my job title and I don't expect that to happen anyway.
So sadly I won't be able to post on this thread.

Fully time served, ONC electrical eng......but must admit a bit out of date these days on new regs, but hey a Bs88 is still a fuse right...:willy_nilly:

I have a Drummond test lamp, a Metrel Instaltest 61557 MFT and a Neon Screwdriver and a couple of bits of paper. One of them has 2391 printed on it ... can I come to play?

Reply to Electricians Only in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock