Currently reading:
Sharp 185W - NU185R1H - replacement any ideas?

Discuss Sharp 185W - NU185R1H - replacement any ideas? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

IronLiver

Following a stock let down, I now need to rapidly source 32 panels that are similar dimensions to the NU185R1H panels that's 1318x996 for 2 jobs I can find 230-250W panels but they are all too big.

Anyone know of any others that will go?

Any suppliers out there with stock for around the end of the month of a similar sized panel, anything will be considered!

Cheers

Andrew

It depends on the size of the roof though. The 32 panels are for two separate jobs.

One job is dual pitch with 11 panels on one elevation and 9 on the other. The second job has 12 panels. Both installations comprise two rows of 185W panels in portrait. I have tried using various combinations in the space available but using larger dimension panels (such as the 245W sharp or similar) means less kW on the roof.

I am open to any suggestions but I need to avoid having to change the order for mounting equipment for obvious reasons.

Cheers

Andrew

Reply to Sharp 185W - NU185R1H - replacement any ideas? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock