Currently reading:
General Election May 6th

Discuss General Election May 6th in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who Will You Vote For?

• Labour

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Conservative

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • BNP

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • SNP

• Plaid Cymru

• Total voters
I have (rightly or wrongly) added a poll with, i think, the main parties.

It is a private poll, ie, no one will see who each other have voted for.

It will be interesting to see (although i think i know already), the results from our own little "election".

Get voting!!

Snp
Plaid Cymru
Spoiled vote
Monster raving loonies

Come on Jason,its bad enough putting up with bias toward the Nic,to then have this all encompassing forum election,with the greens included and serious parties as above not getting a look in

Yours
Tarquin bin bin bin bin buscuit barrel MP

this is what's going to happen most people are going to vote tory cos they think labour are **** and have ****** the country up, then in 5 or maybe 10 years time the same people will vote labour cos tories have done the same with their years in power. its just a big cycle where people just complain and moan about what the government as done. Generallyl the people in this country seem so negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point Gus . I mean isn't it Big businesses that really run the country ?

Was it not the banks lending all the money to people that contributed to the recession ?

People who had not the means or the where withal to pay it back ?

DO these same people blame the goverment for their predicament rather than TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR

THEIR OWN ACTIONS. You are right we just have to choose the lesser of 2 evils .

Been at the fore front of labour Lies and Deceit in the Navy for 7 years really opened my eyes..!

we got promised the equipment and support, WE GOT CUTS...!
we got promised Pay Rise and standards to improve WE GOT A SHAMBLE OF A PAY SYSTEM THAT WAS TOO COMPLEX AND THE ONLY PAY RISE THAT WAS SEEN HAD SO MANY EXCLUSIONS ATTACHED TO IT IT WAS UNREAL..! I.E YOU ONLY GET IT IF YOU SERVE 6 MONTHS IN A BLOODY WAR ZONE..! great incentive!

i got promised the best medical care the military could offer after my accident, I GOT MEDICALLY RETIRED AS THERE WAS NO FUNDING TO CONTINUE MY TREATMENT AND WAS CHEAPER TO PAY ME OFF..!! WTF :(
(fortunately i still have 2 arms 2 legs and my ability to carry out life normally most of time) (bless them that dont have such ability)

LABOUR lied about its War Intentions...! IRAQ was a G Bush i want Saddam before i leave office and Afghanistan was a US Retaliation to 9/11 .........i only support the Afghan war as much as i can in belief that yes it was for greater good but it alienates Muslim and they then look at the UK and US / NATO as Crusaders, but i do believe you need to draw a line and say enough is enough, the country is 500years behind western states and killing your tribal neighbour is still rife!

My Local Area is run by Labour and its a total mess...! no jobs empty business parks built with public cash to bring investment and for grants..! they been empty 5 years! yet they still want to build more!

Gordon Brown and his TAX TAX TAX system to pay for fallen banks needs addressing..! if the bank goes bust it should not get a second chance! either it signs all assets over to the UK Government or it goes to the wall..!!

don't get me started on immigration and the nanny state that we live in !! benefits for kids with kids as they cant be bothered with life so they get knocked up at 15 to get house boils my bloody!

Foreign Labour! im all for it but what im not for is Foreign Labour entering trades that are full and have no shortage (Plumbers, Sparks, Builders) they drive wages down to a stupid level, send there money home (Poland, Latvia etc,) whilst living 15 to a house in uk. what good is the economy ! only jobs they should take is unskilled ones with gaps, / Skilled Jobs with Gaps, Doctors etc....

Asylum...!!! why are they here...!! the Convention states asylum shall be claimed in teh first country you reach!! the UK is the LAST BLOODY country they reach... what happened to Germany, France, Holland etc...!! shut the door "CLOSED"

EU & Treaty...! Pish!! waste of time money and effort...! get out of the EU... UK can look after its self..! we make the rules not some Monkey is Coocku Land who wants KM instead of Miles, KG in stead of Pounds and britain to share its Nuclear arsenal and Military!!

sorry if i rant but Labour is Bad News...!

if you want to keep benefits, pay to get moats cleaned and have uncle iqbal and his friends from the NO GO muslim area of town round for tea vote away..

if you want change vote else were..!! at the moment any thing other than Labour would be better..!

my vote is for the UKIP as i believe the BNP still have a distance to travel in terms of becoming a contented!
as i vote for UKIP the Tories will probably win but my vote counted and i will just be happy that Labour and teh ONE EYED SCOTTISH IDIOT IS HOOFED OUT OF NO.10
Durham Sparky- PM me quick please mate.

Snp
Plaid Cymru
Spoiled vote
Monster raving loonies

Come on Jason,its bad enough putting up with bias toward the Nic,to then have this all encompassing forum election,with the greens included and serious parties as above not getting a look in

Yours
Tarquin bin bin bin bin buscuit barrel MP

OK Tarquin, i have added a couple more.

I could list the whole lot but im not sure i can set that many options on a poll.

:D

Good point Gus . I mean isn't it Big businesses that really run the country ?

Was it not the banks lending all the money to people that contributed to the recession ?

People who had not the means or the where withal to pay it back ?

DO these same people blame the goverment for their predicament rather than TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR

THEIR OWN ACTIONS. You are right we just have to choose the lesser of 2 evils .

I think it is the Government pushing up the interest rate that caused the problem, people were not able to fund the higher interest rates on the loans they had and this caused the colapse . Don't tell me the clown made interest rate setting independant if this was the case why does Mervyn King have to explain why the bank has not hit the governments targets every month

Please ....stop...........and start thinking for a moment ! Everybody is in a recession, not only the UK. When times were good the last 10 years, plenty of jobs, low interest rates, the housing cash machine etc. I did not hear anybody complain. You were all happily enjoying the party. Now that it is hangover time, you dont like Labour anymore.
East Europeans are not qualified to work in the UK. Why do they come here ? Because they get jobs. Who gives them the jobs ? UK companies !
If UK companies ( re Dover, Cadbury ) cannot compete with outside companies, they should be taken over.
Why are you so scared of the EU ? Why do you think the UK are a victim of the EU ?
If Britian was so strong, and powerful, and dare I say Great, why are they not running the EU ?
Why is Germany, and France in charge?
Re . the failure of Banks, its our money, that are with them. Are you prepared to have your account frozen, for months or years, while the bank go through the bankrupcy process. Are you prepared to lose yor home, mortgage to some creditor of the bank ? Please people start thinking !!!
I have probably upset many, but just start thinking for yourself, and dont repeat everything you read in the SUN, as if it was true.

Well said that man.
I am afraid to many people watch, listen and read whatever head line grabbing propoganda that the media spew out on a daily basis instead of looking at the bigger picture.

Hi
I am voting B.N.P all other parties will force me out of my own country, i also will be standing for the B.N.P in my local area, went out with the B.N.P last week and got a good reaction from people tooting there horns and on the doorstep people have had enough of the three main parties.

If everyone votes B.N.P Nick Griffin will get into NO10 May 7th 2010.

Thanks

Mark

Hi
I am voting B.N.P all other parties will force me out of my own country, i also will be standing for the B.N.P in my local area, went out with the B.N.P last week and got a good reaction from people tooting there horns and on the doorstep people have had enough of the three main parties.

If everyone votes B.N.P Nick Griffin will get into NO10 May 7th 2010.

Thanks

Mark

how did you get yourself into a position by which you could stand for bnp?
im under the impression that there will be no bnp candidates in my area to vote for.
does it take a long time to make yourself a candidate?
maybe i should of done this ages ago rather than leaving it until the last minute.
but why change a habit of a lifetime aye.

how did you get yourself into a position by which you could stand for bnp?
im under the impression that there will be no bnp candidates in my area to vote for.
does it take a long time to make yourself a candidate?
maybe i should of done this ages ago rather than leaving it until the last minute.
but why change a habit of a lifetime aye.

Hi
Its to late now, two weeks to get the paper work in order but the B.N.P done all this for me i got into it because i am fed up with being out of work, the works there but only for cheap labor i have had enough its the last straw with the three main parties.

People say the BNP are Racists but i went to a meeting the other day and they have people of all cultures in there party from Turkish, Polish, Indians, Jewish etc,etc, all people have had enough now.

Still out of work never been out of work before 17 years from mate to electrician-part p

lets vote bnp cos sending all foreign nationals back to their own countries will solve all the problems this country has

lets vote bnp cos sending all foreign nationals back to their own countries will solve all the problems this country has
lets start with the scottish
im all for immigration. we dont want to become inbreds, just surely there has to be a line which we dont allow to be crossed.
but im not allowed to say the word bnp without being called a racist :eek:

the best way is to put a limit on numbers like oz and nz do, and extend it to EU countries as well

the bnp get called racist cos all they bang on about is immigration and dont really comment on any other issue

the best way is to put a limit on numbers like oz and nz do, and extend it to EU countries as well

the bnp get called racist cos all they bang on about is immigration and dont really comment on any other issue

They never got to talk about anything else on BBC Question Time because all the audience wanted to do was talk racism and Dimbleby let them rather than moving the subjects on like usual

im on site more than i am home and therefopre see more of it,
what do i see: foriegners.
sending their monies home.
the horse has well and truely bolted, immigration can no longer be controlled by simply imposing a points system

Hi
Its to late now, two weeks to get the paper work in order but the B.N.P done all this for me i got into it because i am fed up with being out of work, the works there but only for cheap labor i have had enough its the last straw with the three main parties.

People say the BNP are Racists but i went to a meeting the other day and they have people of all cultures in there party from Turkish, Polish, Indians, Jewish etc,etc, all people have had enough now.

Still out of work never been out of work before 17 years from mate to electrician-part p

So what policies will you be implementing if you do win your local election? do you have any other views on anything other then immigration, what about british debt for example? what about foreign policy?

Looking forward to your replies as you said not been spoken about as yet

I will be perfectly honest and say I do not know much about BNP policies. I saw Nick Griffin on Question Time

and thought him a fool and a muppet , an idiot .What fascist , racist organizations tend do is pray on

peoples insecurities usually in areas of poverty ( Used to be the Blacks - Indians - Pakistanis now its the

Poles ) and lay the blame at the unindigenous population . " Its their Fault " .

Personally (maybe I live in a bubble ) I find it very disturbing that in this day and age people are openly

supporting BNP . I wonder if these same people would march on the streets of Brixton and shout BNP

slogans . I think not . I also think maybe they will win a seat here or there . but they won't get any where.

So don't waste your time ,energy and vote. Use it wisely .

lets start with the scottish
im all for immigration. we dont want to become inbreds, just surely there has to be a line which we dont allow to be crossed.
but im not allowed to say the word bnp without being called a racist :eek:

I'm more British than you! And I was born in Glasgow, so dont start.:mad:

If you think your havin a hard time cause you work next to imigrants. Stop and think about the British skilled that cant get work.

People like you that p*** me off.:mad:

Yes, I will be supporting England in the World Cup.

I will be perfectly honest and say I do not know much about BNP policies. I saw Nick Griffin on Question Time

and thought him a fool and a muppet , an idiot .What fascist , racist organizations tend do is pray on

peoples insecurities usually in areas of poverty ( Used to be the Blacks - Indians - Pakistanis now its the

Poles ) and lay the blame at the unindigenous population . " Its their Fault " .

Personally (maybe I live in a bubble ) I find it very disturbing that in this day and age people are openly

supporting BNP . I wonder if these same people would march on the streets of Brixton and shout BNP

slogans . I think not . I also think maybe they will win a seat here or there . but they won't get any where.

Hi
The BNP go round all areas and i am afraid to say people from the Black and Asian communities are turning to the BNP, because it affects all of us jobs and immigration.

We must make a stand or spend the next 5 years on the DOLE.

Thanks

Mark

I will be perfectly honest and say I do not know much about BNP policies. I saw Nick Griffin on Question Time and thought him a fool and a muppet , an idiot .What fascist , racist organizations tend do is pray on peoples insecurities usually in areas of poverty ( Used to be the Blacks - Indians - Pakistanis now its the Poles ) and lay the blame at the unindigenous population . " Its their Fault " .

Unfortunately in this land of supposed free speech the BNP never get the chance to speak in public on the bigger issues because the only attack the other parties have is the racist issue and this as in the case of Question Time dominated all of the programme without dicussing any other issues

Why when we have The Police Officers Association do we need The Black Police Officers Association
Why do we need the MOBO Awards I have no doubt the MOWO awards would be racist
Why is it that race seems to be a deciding factor when applying for promotion in the Police not whether you can actually do the job.
The tide is starting to turn do we need to end up like Zimbabwe before we realise the mistake. I am not a racist I just don't like being trampled on with all this PC social worker *****

Personally (maybe I live in a bubble ) I find it very disturbing that in this day and age people are openly supporting BNP . I wonder if these same people would march on the streets of Brixton and shout BNP slogans . I think not . I also think maybe they will win a seat here or there . but they won't get any where.

May be you do live in a bubble look at Alister Darling's past supporting some dubious groups

Why shouldn't people openly support the BNP isn't it everybodies own choice who they support. With regard to your Brixton comment I think there are laws to stop that happening

I wonder who you think we should for

UNG you have been spot on with this thread.:cool:

Many times you have got your replies and said what I was thinging.

Time for this Country to stand up. When I say Country I mean the whole Country, not just England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.

It's time the people of the United Kingdom said enough is enough. The UK appears to embrace all the new EU legislation and all that goes with it. Yet no one else does. :mad:

If we cant keep or own employed then why should we take anyone else's?

Some excellent debates here fellas, but please play nice.

Hi
B.N.P get the blame every time but on the streets today people don't blame the B.N.P they blame the main three parties for everything, if they done there job properly in the first place we would not be having this debate and if we go back many years when the immigrants came to this country after the war ask yourself why did they come? because we needed the LABOR not like today, the E.U come to this country and get everything on a plate.

What i am told by joe public if the three main parties don't do anything they will, people are losing there home and families because of theses people £40.00 a day merchants.

The two main parties have accepted money in exchange to sell this country down the river, i still think LIB DEMS can win it.

Thanks

Mark

The two main parties have accepted money in exchange to sell this country down the river, i still think LIB DEMS can win it.

You didnt watch Nick Clegg squirm with Paxman last night.:)
He thinks there is at least two places in the UK that imigrants are needed. Wants to give amnisty to them that have been here for 10 years, paying no tax, and let them off if they own up. Then they can stay.:confused:

The rest will get work permits to work in certain towns only. After 15 minutes a had to turn it off an calm down as a was ready for smashin the TV.

Problem with this country is that everyone moans at the government who ever is in or other parties to things when they don't go right but when it comes down to it it is only about 50% of the people of country go out and vote what ever the election if the other 50% lazy arsed *******s got off their arse and voted then something might be done.

In some places it is compulsory to vote if not you get prosecuted.

Problem with this country is that everyone moans at the government who ever is in or other parties to things when they don't go right but when it comes down to it it is only about 50% of the people of country go out and vote what ever the election if the other 50% lazy arsed *******s got off their arse and voted then something might be done.

In some places it is compulsory to vote if not you get prosecuted.

Hi
You are correct in what you say also i would make it Law that you must be on the electoral register, in my street alone out of 100 houses 30% are only on the electoral register why? our next door neighbors not married got a mobility car all the perks in benefits 3 holidays a year and he comes home at 9.30pm why? they are on the fiddle.

This country needs a shake up and what do people feel about the polls i am sure the media are making them up.

Reply to General Election May 6th in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock