Discuss URGENT advise needed - Buzzer wiring to ACROPRINT FT217 Time Clock in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

shaw22

DIY
Reaction score
Buzzer wiring to ACROPRINT FT217 Time Clock - see drawings below
drawing-1.jpg
drawing-2.png
drawing-3.jpg
drawing-4.jpg
drawing-5.jpg

Question:
I would like to hookup 7 Buzzers to be driven off from the above single time clock. The buzzer I would like to use is Edward Signals 870P 24V AC or 871P 24V DC
Edwards Signaling - 870P / 871P Series AdaptaHorn Panel Mount Vibrating Horn NEMA Type 4X - https://www.edwards-signals.com/index.cfm?pid=257

(But I can use other low voltage 24V AC or DC buzzers - if you have a recommendation. The buzzer should be able to produce 103db and should be able to reduce the sound through the front panel screw)
Which one - AC or DC 24V is better for a factory environment?

Can this be wired in serial ? or do I have to run individual home runs for each buzzer ?
What is the relay I am going to need ?

The factory size is 200 feet wide x 560 feet long (112,000 Sft). Is there a restriction on the run length to these buzzers from the relay?

870P AC Series
Adjustable output: 78 to 103 dB
400 hour rating at 50% duty cycle
871P DC Series
Adjustable output: 78 to 101 dB
200 hour rating

Thanks for your help!
-Shaw

Attachments

• drawing-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • drawing-2.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Buzzer wiring to ACROPRINT FT217 Time Clock - see drawings below
View attachment 108628
View attachment 108629
View attachment 108630
View attachment 108631
View attachment 108632

Question:
I would like to hookup 7 Buzzers to be driven off from the above single time clock. The buzzer I would like to use is Edward Signals 870P 24V AC or 871P 24V DC
Edwards Signaling - 870P / 871P Series AdaptaHorn Panel Mount Vibrating Horn NEMA Type 4X - https://www.edwards-signals.com/index.cfm?pid=257

(But I can use other low voltage 24V AC or DC buzzers - if you have a recommendation. The buzzer should be able to produce 103db and should be able to reduce the sound through the front panel screw)
Which one - AC or DC 24V is better for a factory environment?

Can this be wired in serial ? or do I have to run individual home runs for each buzzer ?
What is the relay I am going to need ?

The factory size is 200 feet wide x 560 feet long (112,000 Sft). Is there a restriction on the run length to these buzzers from the relay?

870P AC Series
Adjustable output: 78 to 103 dB
400 hour rating at 50% duty cycle
871P DC Series
Adjustable output: 78 to 101 dB
200 hour rating

Thanks for your help!
-Shaw

I will also need the model of the relay switch that will sit between the time clock and the buzzers.

Thanks

Reply to URGENT advise needed - Buzzer wiring to ACROPRINT FT217 Time Clock in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock