Currently reading:
Rates.

Discuss Rates. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hello Andy, great to see you my good friend, yep I have looked at VWs but a coach built Motor home would be better for me and Mrs MDJ buddy,.

biggest prob is packing it all up when you want to go somewhere. some guys tow a smart car behind the behemoth, but who'd be seen dead in a smart car?

Get yourself an A class motorhome if you get one , I have had 2 coach builts and now have a Hymer B694 , twin tag axle , its been all over Europe, might pay visit to the NEC myself for some bits...

Get yourself an A class motorhome if you get one , I have had 2 coach builts and now have a Hymer B694 , twin tag axle , its been all over Europe, might pay visit to the NEC myself for some bits...
I would love one bud, but at 30k for A SECOND hand model, it just will not happen.

You can get a 10 year old well kept one for that money , the coachbuilts I had an Autotrail and Elldis from new and had to get rid of both due to problems , the Hymer I have now is 15 years old and had it from new and had no problems at all .

I am roughly your area, in essex, i charge £55 first hour, £35 ph plus vat afterwards for domestic customers no problem, £60 for two hours call out for a commercial chain of shops is incredibly cheap, i would be looking at least £120 for first hour and £60 ph after that at standard hours

what is the maximum distance youll have to travel to the furthest store?

is this a 24hrs service youll be providing?

how quickly are you expected to be on site from them calling you up?

this could balls up your day, if your in the middle of a day job at the time!

Imho

double those figures at least!

think of the worst case they could throw at you and consider how much you need to charge on that basis

also go vat registered too if your looking at taking on work in the commercial sector, i personally would be vat reg even if i only done domestic works

At this rate we will need a campervan/motorhome section on the forum:willy_nilly:

That's bloomin' lovely.
I've been looking for suitable T4 transporters for the last few months. I was possibly going to make a work van/semi camper. All the good ones were already campered out and too nice to wreck, and all the bad ones looked like too much work and money to get them to how I wanted.

I settled for a cheap Vivaro yesterday. :(
The VW saving fund starts again today :D

Reply to Rates. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock