Currently reading:
What job can I get with a City & Guilds Level 2 Qualification?

Discuss What job can I get with a City & Guilds Level 2 Qualification? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bridge-Burner

Hi everybody,
I have just completed the level 2 C&G at college. I'm not doing the Level 3 because I am out of work and need a job, plus I found the level 2 quite difficult and tedious so the written exams in Level 3 will be horrible. I now have basic knowledge and want to move forward with that. Are there any jobs that will like me having the Level 2 and willing to take me on? I'm not fussed about being fully qualified, being so would be nice but I'm not interested in it enough. I find all the numbers, equations and regulations extremely boring.
I don't think my tutors like me either, I am shy and don't talk much but am considering doing a 17th edition or 2391 course if I can get it for free as I'm on benefits and can't find a job at this point in time.

Cheers

Bridge burner
The college wants every one to pass ask the tutour for extra help with the maths thats what i did i had one to one 1 evening a week ( free ) as i did my college on a saturday !! this really helps. loose the attitude though mate you only get out what you put in if your strugling with level2 forget 2391 !!!! you have got to know your stuff having level 3 is amust as its class roomed based i did 10 hrs every saturday my brain hurt like hell but i passed

Unless it has changed the reason they like to have everyone pass is that their funding is based on number of people they get for a course and how many pass, as when I did an AutoCAD course at the local college they said they might have to the course as they did not have enough people enquiring or doing it.

That wasn't a thread,that was a short story!its a wealth of info though.
Thanks for that Bruce.
Ive also been in contact with the job-centre and was on JIB site.Hopefully i might qualify for some funding.will let you know how that goes.
goodluck

That wasn't a thread,that was a short story!its a wealth of info though.
Thanks for that Bruce.
Ive also been in contact with the job-centre and was on JIB site.Hopefully i might qualify for some funding.will let you know how that goes.
goodluck

No worries mate got a bit carried away lol hope it gets you the help you need

Good Luck lets us know

Reply to What job can I get with a City & Guilds Level 2 Qualification? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock