Discuss Any Spare Flat roof mounting kit? (Just need for2 modules) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

VMan

Hi Guys,

Im in need of a bit of mounting kit for my own flat roof.

The set up i have (due to the rush) is 10 panels, 8 on pitched roof at 35 degrees, and 2 on the flat roof on spare frames i had. all on one string! :p

At the moment the 2 panels on custom frames at 15 degrees.

Now the rush is over, i'm looking for a couple of frames to mount my panels landscape (one behind the other) at approx 30 - 35 degrees to match the angle of my other panels.

I know worcester offered me some kit, but i didn't get the PM until late and could rearrange work to collect.

If anyone can help i would be most great full.

--
Another query for you Tech peep's out there, would it be better to leave the 2 panels at 15 deg disconnected until i can match the same angle as the rest of the array? i.e do you think these two panels drag the system down??

Thanks in advance

V

krannich reading have some consul , it isnt showing on thier stock list but if you ask em to check with the warehouse youll find they have it

I couldn't get any either so got a fabricator to make me come up locally (Poole) from ally. cheaper than Krannichs.
PM me if you want his details

Reply to Any Spare Flat roof mounting kit? (Just need for2 modules) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have 1.2 kWp on my small unshaded south facing roof, with no room to expand.... I'm about to add another 1.6 kWp on my flat roofed extension at...
Replies
Views
B
Can anybody help......I am trying to design a solar install. on a single height ground mount frame.A flat roof array system has been suggested to...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S
I have been 'given' a job (friend of friend) to install 6 panels on a flat roof at their property, i have not installed any flat mounting systems...
Replies
Views
A
Being a bit of a numpty when it comes to PV installs, I have a question: I have a flat roof 5m x 4.8m SE facing, Flat to the roof is not so good...
Replies
Views
andyyoyo
A
Many system owners have probably seen changes in the performance of their systems between spring and summer. The days are longer and the sun is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock