Search the forum,

Discuss Points pricing... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just looking at alternative option for pricing, by price per point. And wondering what you chaps charge per point. Here's a job I've just finished, kitchen as below:

7 x double sockets
4 x switch fused spur
4 x unswitched surface socket (appliance) in cupboard
1 x cooker switch + 3m tail out to cooker
1 x 2way light switch
1 x 4 gang light switch
2 x 1m track light with 3 x GU10 per tarck
8 x gu10 down lights
- install new ring back to mains board, (30m x 2.5 tne and rcbo)

total all in came to £1150

Just want to see how this would compare to price per point?

Thank you,

Sy

Last edited:
I tend not to price per point as it leaves no room for potential problems or time delays
I see youve priced £ 650 for labour in wiring testing and fitting up
Id stick to estimating in days mate as if you give fixed price per point , it may sound great and easy to work out, but when you encounter problems that slow you down it will cost you in lost earnings

if extra sockets or switches price per point is fine, but on scale of kitchen id stick to hours and days

good luck
lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Points pricing... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back