Discuss Daniel Training Ctr, NORWEB in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
NORWEB had an electrical training centre in Chorley, Little Carr lane known as the Daniel Training Ctr.

I understand it was built in the 1970's and demolished in 2010 (ish). It was an outstanding place of training covering everything from appliance repair to underground lead wipe joints and overhead lines.
Full scale mock ups of aspects of construction in order to teach that all important skillset of getting a cable from 'A' to 'B'. It even had sports fields for the lads who stayed in the residential side!

I served my apprenticeship thereas well as all forms of assessments passed. I would like to hear from anyone with memories or pictures from time spent there. Pictures from within would be good to see again.

Reply to Daniel Training Ctr, NORWEB in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock