Search the forum,

Discuss Police warning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A few years ago, I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Two blond bits of stuff came over as I was chucking the shopping into the boot of the car. Completely uninvited, they started wiping the windshield with a rag and windolene. Before I could stop them, some of their lady bits had fallen out of their skimpy tops. I didn’t know where to look! Anyway, to thank them I offered them a tip. They said 'No' and instead ask for a ride into town. I agreed and they got into the back of the car. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over onto the front seat and started touching me inappropriately while the other stole my wallet. I had my wallet stolen on the 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, three times on the 20th, 24th & 29th. Poundland have wallets for 99p but I’m sure you could to get them even cheaper on the net. So let that be a lesson to you all and tell your friends to be careful.

Thanks for the tip , just ordered 2 dozen wallets you never know when your lucks in I suppose..

Reply to Police warning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back