Discuss Whats wrong with this pic in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi I just start job need help with description whats wrong wit neuralView attachment 90884
The composition is appalling.

It is lit from the wrong angle, casting unnecessary shadows.

No effort has been made to introduce texture or add any depth, shape or lines.

Have you even heard of the rule of thirds?

Your question should have been "Whats right with this pic?" It would have been a substantially shorter list.

Ok so let me ask
Do I need neutral in 220v single phase ???
I say YES to close circuit so how that db work??? And is that dangerous
What's wrong with this db
And how do I rectify if this is dangerous
Why rcd TRIP??? On low3 zs some guaid where I can look and what to read so I can understand

Ok so let me ask
Do I need neutral in 220v single phase ???
I say YES to close circuit so how that db work??? And is that dangerous
What's wrong with this db
And how do I rectify if this is dangerous
Why rcd TRIP??? On low3 zs some guaid where I can look and what to read so I can understand
Are you a trainee doing an EICR.

If you are a fully qualified sparkie you should not do EICRs unless you are skilled in doing so. Also relevant experience in the type of installation you are testing. This is for fully qualified sparkies.

when I qualified I did not do an EICR until such time as I had gained enough experience and I did a course. This was a couple of years later.

you are a trainee, maybe best wait to do EICRs Until you are qualified and have a couple of years or enough relevant experience in the type of installation you are testing.

It is unfair for the customer you are doing it for as they are paying for someone who they think knows what they are doing. Remember the customer will be acting on the advice and coding you are going to give.

Ok so I ask question sorry for my English but if you boys are so great electrician not one off u can given answer for a question thx for nothing anyway ? I think I will be gone now cos I don't wanna argue about my privet life what and who and why my neighbour sleep with me hahaha
But seriously thx for everything
trying hahaha answer question
Thanks

Neutral woz snot wit ear. Tis in untied stats dough. Woz L2 B4 yeller, Noo Blake. Fang yew veggy match and enjoy UR privet & UR naybaah!

The original question was answered in the first few replies…. Which pointed out many more faults than just a neutral.

Doing an EICR does not require you to know how to fix it, only how to code what is wrong, and as mentioned, you need a good few years experience before doing the report competently.

Bad attitude if you want people to help or is it just a windup in the first place? Mains board is such a mess needs sorting before anything else. Wholly annoying post to be honest.

The composition is appalling.

It is lit from the wrong angle, casting unnecessary shadows.

No effort has been made to introduce texture or add any depth, shape or lines.

Have you even heard of the rule of thirds?

Your question should have been "Whats right with this pic?" It would have been a substantially shorter list.
and the whole frame is on the slant, eggagerating the already present MK lean.

the's also a few quids worth of scrap copper in there if it were to be done properly.

Reply to Whats wrong with this pic in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock