Currently reading:
exam navigation software

Discuss exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chris_b_52

Hello All,

I have created a piece of software designed as an exam navigation test. It contains about 4000 sample questions for the C&G2300 Level 2 and 3 and the 2382 17th Edition course.

I use it as a revision aid for my students and thought as the qualifications are in their last days...would share it on here. Follow the link below and install the software.

I have placed a password for the 2382 17th edition exam on the site and will follow up with any others as required.

Thanks,

Chris

Home

Hi Chris,

Well done. 2 exams in one day is a difficult task......and to get such good results shows some hard work.

If you can remember any q's, I would be grateful if you could send them on.

Thanks also for the feedback. When you want to take your 2382 regs course, get in touch

Chris

hi chris thanks for the software.i was going through unit 203 and at the end i went to analyse the questions i got wrong. one question was which of these is a non statuory regs ? answer was electricity at work regs 1989. i thought eawr 1989 was a statuory reg. i checked in the heineman revision for level 2 book there was a same question in there and the answer there was allso eawr 1989 is a non statuory reg. really confused hope you can help. there was also another question: the most suitable device for isolating all live conductors in a three phase installation is: answer sp-n isolator. my tutor told me it should be tp-n isolator hope you can help. thanks

Hello,

The passwords are only made up of 5 numbers. You don't need to add 203: or 202:

Here are the latest set of passwords

for 2330 level 2

unit 201 78881
unit 202 70488
unit 203 97093
unit 205 84329

2330 level 3

unit 301 58375

17th edition 2382 58375

Your password for the 2330 unit 301 takes you to the 2382 as it is the same...

hi i've installed this software (great idea btw - im on my level 2 this september)
and it asks me for a username ( my profile name) and a password upon opening the program.

What is the password to access it?

Chris b52 im having abit of trouble with that download could you please help me out. I have downloaded from the 1st page everything ok there but then cant find where to enter the passwords or practice exams. keeps asking me to insert disk 2 can you please HELP. Thanks neil:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris,
The software did state that the passwords you posted on this forum would only last until 30th June. Could you please post here newer passwords that will enable us to continue using the Navigation program.
Thanks

Reply to exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back