Discuss exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

****IMPORTANT CHANGE TO LINK****

I have had to change the link to the Navigation Software. The software has not changed and the passwords will continue to work.

The new link is:

< ADVERTISING REMOVED>

Click onto the Download tab at the top.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the DOWNLOAD Link.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the website is being changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, posting a link to my own website is against forum rules, so I will be unable to update this thread anymore (as I wish to keep my membership).

Thankyou for all of the kind words throughout the thread and thankyou for those who have offered support in querying questions.

Reply to exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Many AM2 centres are closing during the Covid-19 pandemic and as a result many candidates are having to wait much longer for the AM2/AM2S/AM2E...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, i am a part qualified electrician with City&Guilds qualifications in domestic electrical installation looking for work in the...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock