Discuss Hello all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just joined the forum and looking forward. To soaking up the goodness.
Just a little about me;

Spent the best part of a decade fitting meters in domestic properties. The stars aligned and I took the opportunity to retrain to be an electrician.
So far im five months in and working for a Marine electrical contractor (not ideal for training i know).
So far have done my domestic installer, part P and recently completed my 18th edish.
Im 43 which brings its own challenges to the training but am looking forward to gaining any advice anyone can give me.
Obviously when i know more ill be happy to pay that forward.

Stu

Welcome in mate, I started in this game at 40 as well……stick with it, there’s a wealth of knowledge on here, you might want to think about the trainee forum, ask a mod, and good luck ??

and i thought maybe you owned a chippy.

Welcome in mate, I started in this game at 40 as well……stick with it, there’s a wealth of knowledge on here, you might want to think about the trainee forum, ask a mod, and good luck ??
Thanks pal. I intend to. They want you to post a few threads on the main forum first before you apply to the trainee bit so here i am. ?
Just trying to navigate around and balance the training with the family obligations at the moment. To be honest that seems to be the hardest thing at the moment.

Thanks for the welcome

Reply to Hello all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your esteemed organization as I embark on the next phase of my career in the field of...
Replies
Views
Are you a skilled electrician looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? We're seeking a dedicated Electrician to join our team...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Level 2, Level 3, Ecs card and shortly my 18th edition. I am experienced in domestic jobs (1st and 2nd fixes). I am looking for part...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock