Discuss Mercedes Vito - Racked - Registration PV 02 YOU in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Noddy67

MCS renewal up next month... and time to hang up the crimps and work for someone else who is accredited.

So anyone interested in a Mercedes 109CDI, white, 44k miles £6,300 plus VAT and the number plate PV 02 YOU too! (prev. an 08 plate). Good condition, good runner as you'd expect from this low mileage Merc.

MOT'd till 11/10/2012.

St Albans area.

PM me for more details.

thanks

Im the same MCS renewal next month, and Im not going to renew it either. Got plenty of electrical installation work in the pipeline though for this year.
I very much doubt we will be the only ones, alot of people have invested time and money in to this and stand too loose out big time.
Good luck Noddy67

cheers gents.

It's all over too quick but I do know I had a good run at least for a year - some of our colleagues will only just have been accredited when the mayhem started/continued and not much chance to get their investment back.

Maybe a year or two we'll get some balance back regarding renewables.

Sorry to hear you are out , but on the bright side give it month and you will not believe how much stress has gone !
Maybe like us you will be back at the coal face latter on in the year , but with the benefit of hindsight this time .:juggle2:
The thing I can not believe is that fresh people are still coming in to the trade ????:dizzy2:

That's it DP. It's not just the lowe rates, or just the EPC requirement (or even the 20 year deal). it's the fact that the market will have shrunk but the competition will have grown for what's left - I can't see how it will remain profitable as we 'race to the lowest price'.

I agree. We are sticking with PV but we're opening ourselves up for other work as I can say with a great deal of certainty that PV will not be enough alone to keep my business going.

I predict a huge increase in wasted surveys.......

and an even bigger reduction in the quality of installs.

Reply to Mercedes Vito - Racked - Registration PV 02 YOU in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock