Discuss Another one of them rip off adverts boys in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
Nosing though the Metro newspaper and came upon this one. Needless to say it was while I was with the missus; so another 'quite' drink ruined.

Here goes...
Plumbing and Electrical training positions available.
Over 100 new plumbers and 200 electricians are
needed in the UK EVERY (My capital letters) month
until at least 2013.

We are looking for a limited number of hard working,
enthusiatic people to undertake around 70 days
(My highlighting) of City and Guilds training.
Experience is not required but practical aptitude and
desire to succeed is essential. After qualification we
will look to place you into work with one of our
associated companies. This is subject to successful
interview, aptitude test
and CONTRIBUTION.
(My underlining and highlighting)

On completion of your training and gaining qualifica-
tions , there is a earning potential of £40,000
(My highlighting) per year.

Call for an interview today.
020 8391 3000.

W*****s!!!

There will be people out there that fall for this type of thing,and get what,
a micky mouse qualification,and nothing else.it stinks.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I said to the missus as well. However she knows that little things like this (and my daughter's boyfriend) really really wind me up. So, instead of having a nice quite drink together without the kids, she drove us straight home. As the last time that I was so wound up we got ejected from a restaurant.

i dont have any kids so i cant comment on daughters and boyfriends...! however i was a breath of fresh air to my last girlfriends parents as they were fed up of idiots and layabouts turning up.......! shame really that there daughter could not keep her legs closed when out drinking with her mates........! so i guess they were bit unhappy when i said good bye and called them granny and grandad as i left... hmmm she had some explaining to do then..

The phone number is for BTSC Training

Endorsed by Max Clifford!!!! WOW MUST BE GOOD!!

Website www DOT btsc DOT co.uk - Don't want to give them a proper link, and increase their advertising!!!

Reply to Another one of them rip off adverts boys in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock