Discuss Containment spacing regs??? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi fella's,

Does anyone know the reg number for containment spacing?

I've just knocked up a shed load of containment giving a 50mm space between the trunking, tray and basket as told to do so. But I was wondering if there is an actual reg number according to bs7671;2018. The only reg I can find in the 18th edition is;

521.10.202; the support of cables in all areas will need to be prevented from premature collapse in the event of fire.

Any help is much appreciated.

Reply to Containment spacing regs??? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Doing a EICR in a college…there have been many over the years, it’s approximately 50 years old & improvement happens every so often. The new...
Replies
Views
Related to another post, I am looking at running some network cable across a corridor above a false ceiling system. Is the ceiling support system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to this forum and hoping for some advice. Does anyone know if it's possible to get your hands on an old regs book, 14th edition prior...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. This is my first post so go easy on me. I have had a install job at the company I work for currently. It is pvc 20mm conduit run on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had the following situation arise and was just wondering what others’ views were Doing a new build, started November last year...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock