Discuss Got a long way to go, need all the advice i can get in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive started a city & guilds in electrical installation (bet youve heard it all before) ive got a long way to go, but am highly motived. Due to the current situation ive had to start the course behind a computer screen, which made following the course a bit difficult however i kept at it during long periods of times there wasnt any lesson i frankly taught myself the maths i didnt quite understand the first time, and have passed the easy - part p 2393. Finally the training center is back open monday so i can start some practical work. Im really excited to get things going but am scared for my future prospects. I chose the electrical route because i knew it would provide me with a challenging yet interesting career. My question(s) is what should i look in to and how should i look to progress when i do finally finish my level 3? How should i apply for jobs, and which should i apply? Lastly what is the best way to go about to achieve the NVQ level 3?

Dw i already know im in for a long ride but this is a career that really intrests me and will not give up so anyone tht hasnt got anything positive to say pls refrain for posting in this thread

To get your NVQ you need to complete your level 2 2365 and level 3 2365 then after that your AM2 then fill in your onsite portfolio.

Reply to Got a long way to go, need all the advice i can get in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
hi all im seeking some advice on what to do next, I have been in the electrical industry for a while but have enrolled onto a collage with my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock