Discuss landlord in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

Heres a wee sinario WHAT can I do
moved out a rental last year Landlord was a bawache about deposit ( lesson TAKE note of every small scrape , non working light switch,mark on the coving ect ect ect)
Lest just say I dont like the guy So immagine my feelings when I hear that he has fitted a new electric shower to the property ( friends daughter stays there now ) My friend didnt like this and got agent to have it checked by an electrician ( not me Id love to know who tho) Dont know specifics but NO RCD 6mm cable should have been 10mm ect
my question is realy Who would he report this to I was thinking LABC as the landlord hasnt got warrant ect ect ect for work I was also thinking that I heard about a scheme for rouge landlords somewhere they need to register with the council ( Only problem is I dont want to see friends daughter kiked out)
this is in North Lanarkshire (incase anyone deals with NLC )

Reply to landlord in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock